Friday, December 19, 2014

Update

Hi All,

I have not posted for a while.  Sorry. 

So, I deleted a number of posts that dealt with my being a counter girl for a major cosmetics company.  I was enjoying myself so much that I did not want someone in the organization to recognize me and call me on it.  Again, sorry. 

So, I am getting better and better at applying makeup.  My briefcase is essentially a large purse now and I always have some makeup on.  I am starting to feel like it is actually a part of me.  And I feel so sissy with a makeup bag always at my fingertips. 

In other areas, I have sucked off and fucked two more men.  They seem to love me as they want to get together again as soon as possible.  I really need to try two things still. Having a man cum in my mouth and having a man shoot on my pretty sissy face.  I am sure that these will happen soon.  I also want to fluff a guy and then perform clean-up duty on the lady.  It is so sissy! 

Thanks for listening and feel free to comment or ask questions! 

Love, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment