Friday, December 26, 2014

Boyfriend?

So, I one of the two guys I sucked recently asked me to get together again.   I could not host at home, nor could he, so, I met him in a parking lot.  I got partially dressed and slipped out of the house, finishing my makeup and putting on my cute WH/BM skirt.  I then drove to the parking lot, purposely parking a few cars away from him.  I stepped out of the car, slipped my purse onto my shoulder and walked across the parking lot to the car.  It was very exhilarating. I opened the car door and slipped into his car, being careful to keep my knees closed and smoothing my skirt underneath.  How fem.  We drove off and soon his hand was between my legs!  Mmmm.  He then un-did his pants and lowered them.  I leaned over and began to lick his pretty cock.  Soon I was kneeling on the floor and going at it like there was no tomorrow!  Eventually, he found a secluded spot and stopped the car.  He then proceeded to face-fuck me.  He held my head as he thrust all the way in.  I gagged a bit but eventually got used to it.  Mmmm.  My mascara did run a bit though.  So, I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I used a combination of my hand and mouth to get him really going.  I could sense that he was close by the grunts and moans.  He came in my mouth and I swallowed without my  really realizing it.  Damn.  So, we drove off, and as we did, I  lowered the visor mirror, checked my makeup.  My eyes were a mess, looking like some slut that had just sucked off a guy.  Giggle.  I then opened my purse and took out my lipstick and reapplied it.  Mmmm, so girly.  He dropped me off at my car and I took a quick stroll around to get that sexy walking in heels feeling.  A lady was getting into her car and noticed me but did not seem to get that I was a sissy.  Hehe.  I must be getting good. 

So, apparently he does not like the girdle that I use to hold up my stockings.  He wants to get me a pretty thong.  I told him that I would need a garter belt then.  I so hope that he does!  I am thinking that I will require a present each time I suck cock from what I think could be a group of "regulars".  Perfume, lingerie, clothes...I may have a new profession!

No comments:

Post a Comment