Sunday, April 30, 2017

Changes

So, the wife is moving out.  She says that she thinks of me as her girlfriend, not her husband.  There is nothing that I can do to change her mind so, c'est la vie.  I will be busy getting the house ready to sell.  Then, I need to find a place to live.  I am thinking an apartment, for now, so that I am not heavily committed.  In the mean time, I am thinking that the apartment will be seriously girly.  We'll see.  It will also free up my time to dress more.  And host more too.  So many cocks, so little time.

So, while she is moving out, the wife and I will stay married.  For the time being anyway...too many financial and medical issues to sort out.  Maybe when the US health care situation settles down I will be able to get my own insurance.  In the mean time, she is interested in going shopping with me dressed.  I am not sure how I feel about this but it is possible that she will be able to cope with it better after being around me in a pretty dress.  I can hope.

Here are some recent pictures. I would love some feedback on how I look.


No comments:

Post a Comment