Friday, April 18, 2014

I did it! More thoughts!



So, as you might be able to tell, I had sucked a cock and been fucked.  And even kissed a guy.  Wow.  I am now a complete sissy.  I placed an ad on Craig's List and picked amongst the candidates.   He arrive to find me wearing my grey sweater dress.  I wasted no time in getting on my knees and opening his pants.   He was soft but after some effort on my part, he hardened.  I am proud to say that I managed to take him all the way in.  It was so much fun but he did not cum.  I was amazed at his manly smell and enjoyed the pre-cum as it came out but I was disappointed that I did not get a sudden explosion to the back of my throat.  In any case, I asked him if he would fuck me.  He bent me over the couch and proceeded to slide it in.  I loved it!  He pumped me nice and hard, as I wiggled my sweet ass to meet his thrusts.  I could tell when he came by the way he was breathing and the fast pace of the fucking but I did not feel the cum.  Another disappointment.  I did enjoy as he slowly slipped out of my ass and I turned and gave him a big kiss!  He has asked for a return engagement, hehe...we'll see. 

I am seriously considering a second act tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment